twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
robotics training starts le... feels so drained... went AI to seek help for robo racers. Lim pin duno quite a lot of things. So am I.

Ela still reminded me abt da coursework prep... feels like a mountainous pile of things.

Won $2.60 in mahjong for the total of $5 bet. If it was $50 bet like last time, i would hav won $26 dollars.

Got $190 for internship instead of $200. Cos i din come for 2 days. (wad abt most of da days i come earlier 1/2 hour?)

Es's recommending a christmas job, 8-1am job, $50 in total. It's abit late n it's selling stuff... Things i dun wana do... Duno whether wan to accept anot.

Des askin me to go city harvest celeb on tis fri. but i dun realli like tis sorta things. Feels weird to me. I'm not even a christian in the first place.

Tinkin of dyeing my hair... Probably this week or next week.

0 comments: