twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Just posted to RSS Resolution yesterday. I didn't know what to say to the rest of the ship crews but just felt a bit sad leaving them. When I came back to pack up my things, I just felt an inner reluctance to finish that. Because after that, it'll be the last chance I'll be stepping aboard Persistence. Didn't get a chance to say goodbye though, everyone was busy with work. Ha, maybe it was just an overreaction on my side, perhaps they didn't felt anything about hui chuan and me leaving. However, my piece of feeling's there. Sounds funny though as I've only been there for 2 months plus. But my mess friends and department are really good. I appreciate that.

Resolution seems okay so far. At least better than endeavour which I really pity hui chuan a lot. I guess that ship's culture is just too shockingly different for me to accept. I hope he learns to get over it soon. I think I should probably thank him for taking my place in endeavour, if not I'll probably be there. Now, it's just less than a year more. I think time will pass fast and soon I'll be away. So I shouldn't worry that much...

Quite shocked to hear that zhiren is no longer a commando. Became a clerk due to injury. Wow, this makes 10/04 a class of clerks! Ha... Just sort of dislike class outings because of the conversations. I just don't seem to get the kind of internal stuff they always discuss among themselves. Ha, I suppose that's how life changes people.

Came across a life-insurance cum saving plan under Prudential when an agent came to approach me. I usually dislike such event whereby a stranger comes to talk business with me first but after a while I realise actually maybe I should consider it. Talked to a few other people and all those people all had their own such policy. Interest is much better than bank's and it instills saving discipline, I suppose I need to have mine someday. But the question is when and which agent to get? My parents both disapprove me currently, said I could have start later. I'm currently still thinking about it. What do you think?

0 comments: