twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
It's so lucky of me to escape from duty on Christmas eve and new year eve. Ha, I must be so blessed.

Today Chief AIS talked to me regarding my life on-board ship. I was kind of shocked. Initially, I thought what kind of crap is he trying to play again... Ended up as some sort of serious chat. My surprise came from the fact that actually someone there cares about how I really feel all these while... I mean I've already trying my best to convince myself that whatever fucked up things that happen, I'll just take it in my stride since I will treat all that as my work or service in NS. After that, I'll just scram off and shoo... All the nasty things are out of my mind. That's what I thought. I couldn't really voice out how touched I was to know that actually someone cares. So should I start to change my view of the rest of the days in NS? Can I really feel like a part of the ship?

Visited Staff Lee today. His face was scratched red with a few prominent scars, other than that, he seemed okay. But the serious part of his injury is actually with his internal bleeding of organs over the past few days. He told me that it stopped now and should be able to discharge tomorrow. Well, he takes everything so firm and steady and as if he's really ready for anything. That kind of spirit is something that I always look up to.

Bought the "Secret" album. Very satisfied with the quality of her dvd album. The music videos are very colourful and lively. However, some parts are very westernised which I thought that she's very influenced by the western culture and thus the MVs are that way.

0 comments: