twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Happy Chinese New year to all!

It's not that bad to do duty on Saturday which is a New Year Eve day. There isn't any fire drill and we can enjoy steamboat dinner together. Not that bad, I'm just worried what the CO will think or do when he sees us having it at a place that we shouldn't. Ha, can't mention where though. It's really becoming more and more unbearable doing duty. Firstly due to the hot sun which makes me feel really dehydrated and de-energised. Secondly, having no one to talk to and having nothing to do make it all worse for the QM on watch. Like a idiot hanging around the QM brow. At least for the night shift, there's someone for me to talk to. =D

::CNY Day 1::
I'm really very tired due to previous day's duty doing 2nd watch. Nevertheless, I was still rather excited for the Chinese New Year. Tried so hard to bear over so many days not to wear the new clothes till CNY comes. Hee, no particular rational over it but I believe it feels much better to wear it for the first time during CNY. Hmm, this is what I wear for day 1. Actually, I saw many clothes I like when I did shopping earlier. But they were all in black and white colours which my mum won't like it for me to wear during CNY. The photos I took with my relatives aren't in my camera. I'll get them later along with those taken in Malaysia earlier.

After praying, went to 2nd Uncle's house and stayed there throughout. It's quite boring as usual and I fell asleep eventually. When I woke up, it's about time to have dinner already. Blackjack started late in the evening. I didn't seem to have much luck that day. My $10 capital losses fluctuate a lot. Ultimately, I quit after recoup $8 which makes a balance of $2 loss. Okay, I'm quite a miser in terms of losing money for gambling. Lol.

::CNY Day 2::
This was what I wear for CNY day 2. Mm, it's a wrong choice actually. The day is actually quite warm and the houses I go to don't switch on their air-con in spite of the weather condition. =X This is actually the day I collect more ang pao for me most of the times. Amount not going to be disclosed of course. Ha, I think it's quite little compared to many of my friends'. Heh, shouldn't compare... Different family background anyway.

After I collect the ang pao for the day, LAIS asked me out. I realised I didn't bring my wallet out and decided to join them later. =P However, they agreed to sponsor all my expenses. Ha, think I'm getting too embarrassed to go out with them anymore since I seem to be spending their money all the time.. =X As usual, the gang this time is GY, LAIS, Sgt Eng Joo and me. Staff Ong is out because he has a family to look out for during this time I guess. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi and ate plenty of food before we left. There's really a long queue when I reached there and all the food ordered will be served at a minimum waiting time of 30 minutes. Whew... I remembered my stomach's still growling then. Lol.

After that, we idled around for some time to take photos with our respective birth year animal sign. Photos are with LAIS. GY was rather reluctant to take photos... I think there's a reason behind it... After much plee, GY finally agreed to take photos and go to party world KTV to sing. Hmm, I think it's rather expensive there consider no extra time allowed for singing, cheapskate fruits and tidbits given. Only the drinks are of larger proportion. Yep, there's a variety of genres everyone is interested in singing so it's quite interesting. The only common thing is that everyone was singing rather sad songs in there. Lol... Why so~?

::CNY Day 3::
This is what I wear for today. Found out today that my cousin Yan Li broke up with her boyfriend. We all thought that she ditched him but turned out the other way round. She's gotten so much attention today from many relatives on how to choose prospective spouse. Oh man, spare me such attention in the future. Ha. Had "Lau Yu Sheng" at 3rd Aunt's house. Reminded me of the time I participated one at Resolution recently. That one was really madness... even the officers are not spared from the flying speckle of food. Anyway, it's crammed and noisy in there. I was sweating a lot in there. To sum up these 3 days, I didn't really gamble much or eat that much... Didn't seem much like the Chinese new year I knew since young. Anyway, here's the CNY decoration I saw at Esplanade. Many other cuttings were there, neat, intricate and creative... Really a "wow" when I look at it. What do you think?

Busy busy now... will update again when there's a chance...

0 comments: