twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Work Completed... Searching for Job in Progress...

Finally, gotten my last part of the website completed. The owners of the DAUN gallery are quite happy with it. I'm quite proud of it. The first time I took effort to create a site from head to tail. Usually, I'm be lazy enough to use template. Ha. You guys can have a view at it. Here's the link: http://www.daungallery.com. I hope I can have more web job offers coming in. This way I can build up my profile faster.

I've finally sent out 4 job requests at JobsCentral. Since I haven't been doing up my résumé. It takes a long while for me to start doing it. I'm still not too sure if it looks impressive to employers but I think it's not that bad for entry level job seekers I suppose. The 4 companies I sent out were SingTel, Kumon, Kelly Services and DSTA. Other than the résumé, each application requests that I write a cover letter too. To the requirements of each job, the cover letter has got to be different. For an IT company, I've got to convince them how IT-savvy I am... For a teaching company, I've got to convince them how patient and knowledgeable I am for etc.

Gabriel has found himself a job at his brother-in-law's car firm. His description of his job nature seems complicated. He has to do other things at the other firms that his brother-in-law owns. But earning a $1800 seems not bad for 'A' level qualification at the moment. I hope I can find one soon. Wish me luck, everyone!

0 comments: