twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Expectations

Thanks weiyen for the Christmas card. It's lovely. It came as a surprise to me too. =) It was a fun night out sourcing for Christmas presents. Takashimaya is really a one-stop place for that. Don't expect the crowd to be any lesser than what you can imagine.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just keep getting affected by the same things. It sucks. I don't want to keep things by myself but what else can I do. If nothing is being discussed, nothing can be solved and problems remain if not worse. Perhaps in the first place, there's not even a strong common understanding to start with. I'm tired of it.

If I have a Christmas wish, can I wish for everyone to be happy?

0 comments: