twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Techie Stuff

I’ve been wondering how much fun Windows users have been missing out on the multi-touch experience for trackpad on laptop. 66795[1]Hence I did a little search online. I found that Windows can indeed have multi-touch functionalities too! Even if it’s the older ones that you bought before such a feature became such a buzz right now. Take a look at this article. You only need to update the driver to the correct one and you would be flicking through your images with a swipe or scrolling through the pages without even touching the scrollbar. With Scrybe, (it’s free) you can even launch applications with gestures. It’s a bit tough to memorise all the actions though but with some practice you can do the things easily. I’m still waiting for the update that delivers pinch zoom though. That will be really handy.

HTC Desire
HTC Desire is so damn cool. I can’t wait to grab this to try out. This is coming out in May but I think it’ll be too expensive for my budget to get this. In additional, iPhone 4G might be released probably a month or 2 after, which makes me hesitate in purchasing a new phone at the moment Desire is out. I guess I should look and compare first.

0 comments: