twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
YEA! PROMOS done n over wif! woo hooo~

but tmr got pw oral pres rehearsal....sian...computing paper finish it quite early cos got quite a number of ques duno how to do...bleah....tink maran will top tis time. *Guess*

heard da class went to watch resident evil....so evil lor...nvr wait for me... dey say i look like i came out from jail...realli meh?

helpin shuling wif alot of blog's stuff...wow...she sure is greedy....woops...still as cute as ever.

justin juz called n treat me like technical support again....tink it's da 10th time or more ba...sian.... othertimes treat me like invisible.

rong manage to wish me a gd luck b4 my computin paper, lol. din expect such quick reply.

bingz disturbing me bout my hair again....haiz...

Mood: ^_^

0 comments: