twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Web Updates=
I've just updated my defaced web site hosted on vorce.net. It's the 1st website created this year. Haha, and it's completely original this time. I didn't get any image resource anywhere. A minimalist style applied and view should be comfortable with 800*600 and above. The site is http://hkc.vorce.net/. Feel free to visit. It's not completed yet but the basic framework is there already. Probably be adding more to my portfolio and another tagboard soon. Give some comments on that if possible too, thanks! =)

=Book=
I've read a book entitled "Life's Mysteries" by Shirley Lim. The stories are kind of weird. I can't seem to make sense of the stories. I suppose it's the intrigueing description of things and views that thrills people to read. But I'm more into the framework of stories, so obviously I felt "duh" after reading the story "Journey". =P It's just my piece of mind.

=Blog Responsibility=
Recently, Blogger has implemented this flag features to help create notice questionable blogs. But I wonder if anyone will abuse that function by clicking that whichever blog he or she comes across and creates more annoyances of the stuff from Blogger. Other than that, there's lawsuit filed against people who published political sensitive things on their blog and got caught. I'm not sure how intense that comments were but I know how I should try to watch out for myself then.

=JPop Albums=
Ayumi just released this "Heaven" Single. It's nice. Ok, I admit I say that because I'm her fan but so support her ok? Besides that, BoA's new album also look nice. Her appearance has taken quite a significant change since her 18 years old album. From cute to mature, innocent to sassy (sexy?) Now, I'm also listening to Koda Kumi's Songs.

=FF7=
I've watched advent children already. Absolutely good I should say. But don't know if I'm too absorbed into the show that I think the show ends too fast. Thought that when Sephiroth says "I won't just be a memory..." implies something more. I don't know what prompted Square-Enix to create a rendered movie out of FF7 and not other FF. Is it because it's really more popular? Will there be a continued sequel to that video? Besides that, I just found out that there's also an anime video "The Last Order" coming along with Advent Children.

By the way, good luck year 1s with your coming exam! =)

0 comments: