twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Yea~ Finally time to update my blog. Lots of things had happened.

=Dengue Fever=
It's scary just to think of how many people got bitten each day. The statistics is alarmingly high! I thought it. I thought the statistics were based on monthly basis but no, it's daily or weekly basis!

The scarier news of what I've heard is that. A person cannot get bitten twice if not, chances are that the person will die if the second time the person is bitten is from another strain. I'm not sure about the entire thing. Why can't the body produces the antibody for the second time? I shall find out...

=Prelim Aftermath=
Don't know if I should look forward to receiving the results... For maths, it's really finished! I believe it'll be the lowest among all my maths papers. Perhaps I didn't practise enough...

MCQs have become one of those papers that are really "challenging". Not in terms of the difficulty perhaps but to race against time to complete the paper. I thought I had done a lot faster but no, I still didn't complete solving the problems. I had to resort to "tikam" the rest of the answers left undone in 30 seconds. What a challenge that is...

It's really time to prepare for the final challenge that's daunting upon me. I can't see myself reaching the grades I want to achieve. Can I really do it?

=Wiki Entries=
Wikipedia really has full of information in the encyclopedia. I suppose that's the advantage of open-source. People can add on to the existing foundation, creating and editing the knowledge articles. But sadly, nothing really comes free in this world. For the Wiki-lovers, I suppose they have to do their part to help raise funds to establish something, I can vaguely remember anything..

=Windows Vista=
The latest announcements that I know of is about the release versions of the coming windows, it will come in mainly 2 package of which will be further split into several editions. All together there will be 8 editions I think. It's really confusing for the newbies which will most suit them. Even with the descriptions that come along, I can hardly trace out much difference in each version along with the longer and longer names of the windows product that comes in each time.

There's also lots of comparison of its features to Tiger 10.4 features. It's controversial to say who asimilates which features. I got lost in the discussion I read from wincustomize. Some of which the gadget ideas I thought originates from either Stardock or Pixoria. But whatever it is, I hope the ultimate aim is to make computing in the features really simple.

=People=
Haven't been seeing the friends I missed for a long time. Thanks to all those people who wished me good luck one way or another. The order is not in any particular. Edited* Looks like i'm getting old so dun blame me for tt. hehez

1. Yanyi
2. Geraldine
3. Jian Yuan
4. Bingz
5. Eileen
6. Hoi Ching
7. Francis
8. Thom
9. Li Zhen
10. Esmond
and so on. Forgive me if I missed out somemore... =P

Sadly some friendships have to be forsaken for life to move on. Is this necessary? I don't know if that's really reality's facts.

=Personal Grooming=
I've so much pimples around my mouth. Not sure why's that region more popular than the forehead or cheeks or wherever else. Got feedbacks that it's so awful. Hope to be ok soon. Ha, sounds vain.

I think I've put on weight too. Time for some exercise.

0 comments: