twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Excitements!=
I just passed my swimming category 1 test which is the final test for all navy seaman to take before getting posted to ship. I hate the feeling of unsure of when I can pass the test, hate the punishments I get from instructors, hate the disruptive nature of the programme in my early morning sleep and evening leisure time, hate the unlimited time I have to spend threading water with coverall and I hate when it takes away saturday time... Now no more, I'm free!

=Boredom~=
This week is the passing out week for the navy recruits. Hence, the BMT sergeants are not free to meddle with us anymore. It's back to the good old days where I can just relax in my cabin. Now, I'm wondering what to do with the free time... Literally, I scroll through my phone contacts thinking of people to message. It's a bit awkward to start messaging people I haven't keep in contact for ages and I start to think how much I've actually lost contact with many friends around me. Other than that, I resort to playing reversi and scrabble in camp. However, I find that scrabble is a bit too intellectual to play in my cabin. Most people choose not to squeeze their brain juice, something that is fun and brainless will do.

IPPT is coming and I still can't get a decent standing broad jump distance. Help!!

0 comments: