twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Did duty for Persistence yesterday. Mm, nostalgic feeling it was. I was staring into space recalling and reminiscing the times I understudy the QMs. Mm, that was so many months back already. Thought of calling her on the phone but hesitated for quite some time. Is it time to let go of that thought? I've been too used to someone just there for me. This should not be, for I'm not her anyone any more.

Anyway, the dreadful thing that happened in the morning was that something got stolen from mess 10 again. Investigation was called and we were searched before leaving ended up leaving Persistence so late and got gun1 to wait for me that long... So sorry about that.

Listened to Wilson's advice this morning regarding the course to choose for university. He does have a point and it's been ages since anyone advises me something so truthfully and sincerely about my future. I must try to sort and confirm my course out during this period.

I don't know if GY's still angry with me. According to others, his mood was much better, but it could be to others and not me. Didn't want to blog this out but it just kept linger in my mind. Just couldn't sleep well. The chocolate's gone anyway... Ha.

Sailing tonight... Lots of things to do later on. Wondering if I should go for Sea Thunder. I'll be expecting many problems in my department according to what I've heard. I don't know if I'll be back in Resolution after that. I don't want to be a posted crew in Endeavour for sure...

0 comments: