twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Hm, so far got 2 girls on friendster recently asked if I have six abs packs. Well, as much as I want to have. I'm quite lazy to train for those. Haha... I'm so tired after work... would really need much perseverance if I were to train. Maybe I'll consider it if I do have a target or an aim. Now, there isn't. Ok, that's an excuse. I could have done it for myself nevertheless right?

It's hard training someone. Lots of responsibilities are expected. Especially when I'm so used to people taking care of me. It's time I start to change... After all, NS isn't about training me to be so weak in the mind. I think I just have to adapt and watch out for myself for whatever that will happen in the future.

Watch the last episode of the 7pm show. It has an ultra nice ending. I'm moved by the love in the show. Can I love and and show understanding to someone to that extent and can I find someone who can love me back deeply too? I think only my heart has the answer.

I just found out that Marine Parade's Kbox really sucks. The room is so pathetically small with stagnant smoke smell lingering in the room. They are really limited with the drinks. Only Coke, Sprite and er... I've forgotten the last one. That's all! Can you believe it? And yes, there's no KBuffet too. Choon Pei seems to change quite a bit for her appearance. Wow, maybe that's due to her friends' influence? Had a sinful indulgence in Andersen's ice cream that day. With all the thick aromatic chocolate and whipped cream on it, I just can't resist it. My brother can't believe singing Kbox and chatting can take one whole day away. Haha. Anyway, I just never seem to run out of topic to talk to Jian Yuan. Don't know why, we just seem to clique well.

I just love drawing. Did so many drawings during my QM watch duty. I can't stand the boredom anymore if I'm not supposed to do ANYTHING! Listening to songs also has certain limits to its effectiveness. I also feel guilty waking my friends up to chat during wee hours. So... I drew images of different people of different expressions and personalities. Now, the whole scrapbook meant for recording miscellaneous staff now become my drawing book. Haha. Shall post one of my drawings some day here. =P

0 comments: