twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
The garden level atop Vivo City is really a romantic place to be. It feels so good to be drowned in the sweet ambiance of the night there. I can imagine with a serenade there, it would be perfect! =D Somehow, being there can allow me to temporarily forget the stress of the daily affairs, away from the reality for a moment...

Is there something within me that's special? Many people like to tell me things that they don't usually tell others. I take comfort knowing that I'm someone special to them.

Watched Nancy Drew already. The "Nancy" resembles Julia Roberts to some extent indeed. Fine facial features she has indeed. The plot isn't childish as how I thought it would be. An interesting movie too!

Mm, there's nothing my computer can be saved through repairing. Needs an entire overhaul of motherboard. Mum refused to render any financial help. Helpless... Can only rely on myself. Fortunately, Gabriel has an extra motherboard which his brother has abandoned a year ago... Wonder if everything can be solved. Owed him one favour, ha.

0 comments: