twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
I'm so shagged out after 2 consecutive days of rehearsal for SAF day parade. Well... hot weather's one thing. Long period of closing up for the stations is quite demanding and unreasonable especially when it is going to be a long period of time before the guest arrives near my station. There's many unhappiness and unrest among many of the working party. I'm not sure if the captain is aware of it, but I doubt he cares little about that seriously... Don't want to go too detailed about the many things that he did...

Shared quite a lot of crap with Yvvin and Yan Qiao for the past 2 days. It's quite fun. Yan Qiao also taught me many valuable things about design and had a few drawing sessions here and there. Ha... He has a profile on Deviantart, do view it. It's cool! I too discovered that Yvvin has many similarities between us. She likes anime and is probably more fanatic than I am.

Started watching "Nana" anime. It's another nice love-themed anime. Hai... Feeling very drained. I'll be keeping my blog short for the time being. Going to watch Transformer soon...

0 comments: