twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Dispute Call

Oh gosh, I'm feeling so mad I can emotionally 'explode'. In June, I have actually charged $2000 laptop bought at PC Fair to the UOB NOW card for the reason that I would be able to earn smart$ points. But hey, there's only 500 participating merchant outlets so that's not considered. Thus, I called UOB to kindly ask if they can credit that transaction to my visa mini instead whereby I would be able to earn the uni$ instead.

But guess what? No, it's not possible. After sometime whereby this agent Jessica got my situation right but still not able to help me in anyway, I requested for a manager to the line. As usual, I can't get hold of a manager, and hence a manager callback was requested within 2 hours. Within 15 minutes or so, someone called back reiterating what the agent told me just a moment ago. I was so pissed off. Come on, I can provide any details they need and they have the information that such charge was credited using the card. I don't need any posting of charges back to the card and I don't see why they can't just adjust the uni$ points! Ultimately, the conclusion that I imply is that, "No I can't help you with that. Maybe better luck next time". Oh gosh, if in that case I would rather use ATM if I can. Thanks UOB for that.

So pissed right now, I should have gone on and on to dispute accordingly with their terms and conditions.

0 comments: