twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

*Traumatised*

It's been a really f**ked up week for me. Had AGM, subcom recruitment poster, investiture and Mid-autumn festival poster and banner to settle. To add on to that, I've lost my wallet as well. So sorry to have trouble my friends to accompany me to look for it. Now, all's lost and I have spent much time reporting loss of NRIC, EZlink card, ATM card, debit card and my monsoon card with a lot of cash. To add on to the loss, the replacement for these cards aren't cheap at all especially the NRIC. I've only used the monsoon card twice and once lost, the money paid for 10 times is OVER. The replacement for debit card for your information cannot be done over at the UOB branch as they do not have the system there to activate. I need to WAIT for the PIN before I can activate at the ATM. How ridiculous is that? Total loss estimated to be about $410+.

I'm so pissed and heartbroken right now, so sorry if I bark at you somehow.

0 comments: