twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Busy Busy Busy

I know I really shouldn't blog in such a busy time like this but I just can't hide my feelings. She has been showing signs that she's ok with me, but I don't know if I'm reading too much into it or... I guess I need to test water a bit further.

Just ended JCRC rally today. It had been a very tiring process going through all the preparatory work doing the publicity banners, posters and flyers. Normally, I'm someone that procrastinates but even I'm shocked by myself that I manage to keep to the tight and tiring schedule. Visiting door to door to advertise yourself is really no easy feat. You need the determination and encouragement to go on. I'm glad I have many good friends I met that keep me going. Somehow, that's what I like about the hall culture.

Doing all these things set me thinking about my future, or at least for this year. Is running for hall JCRC really what I want? I manage to sort out a few plus points that will keep me going. Firstly, I really feel that serving your community is something rewarding especially if you can enjoy immersing in that culture. Secondly, it's the friends that are running the show with you. Personally, I feel that there wouldn't be much politics involved this time round. Even if so, I'll try my best to stay out of it. Thirdly, it'll expose me to handling things at a higher level which is something I can experience.

I want to thank all the friends who have been there to support me especially through attending the rally. I know that everyone has their own work to catch up and even being there for a short while means a lot to me already. I want to accept new things coming into my life, yet I still want to grasp the existing friendship I have tightly... However, some things still seem to drift apart but I don't know how to salvage. Or am I just running away from it?

0 comments: