twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Mid December Already

It’s already mid-December. Soon there’ll be another link on the archive that says 2010. Many years since I wrote the first post on this blog.

I spent some of the time when using my laptop rearranging the files on my computer. I just cannot stand messy files on my computer but not so much so on my physical desk. Weird right?

Kudos to scrabble team who emerged champion for hall 9! =) G O O D JOB! Hope that there’ll be more champions for other games. Hope pub sec will have enough banners to allocate for painting the champion banners.

Just celebrated my friend’s 22nd birthday. Since he was targeting a phone that he has been talking so much, I thought it would be fun to give him presents relating to that except that. I’m talking about iPhone 3G here actually. So we bought him screen protector, phone casing and even added brochures and things to lead him into believing that he’s going to get that. We did achieve that mischievous effect but turn out that it was a bad timing to be so…

He couldn’t get to register his core subjects because the school system crashed. Just after the celebration, he realised he lost his phone. I hope it’s not the case that his LG phone took a little walk since it realised that we were talking about iPhone as its next replacement. Sigh, next time better think twice before playing this kind of joke on people’s birthday. If not, perhaps induce negative Karma on ourselves. Ha.

I was chatting with another friend and I realise some people may think of me rather differently from what I think of myself. Partly due to the part that in a group, I enjoy listening to people and seldom voice out opinions unless I’m very comfortable with the group. That part of me hasn’t seem to change…

0 comments: