twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

3rd Week of School

I’m squeezing so much brain juice for my subjects but nothing creative comes out. I suppose I’m not into electronics projects. domokuntagDuring labs, the lab supervisors just endlessly yap non-stop about how interesting we can all make the projects to be. Photo0293Yes, it’s interesting but not if they are 22 years old students figuring out a bunch of cold metallic pins stucked in green silicon board and with school notes that are not that any much helpful. E-books I love you. You save my day some times. Photo0298Fortunately, I have a new companion with me. During the breaks when I put my eyes away from the notes (and facebook), Domo-kun is out to play. He steals my door card and assumes my identity, gets shocked over his own reflection and faints. How cute is that! Haha.

I shall be optimistic.

iPad is out. Fantastic. Check it out. Information available only on US website. What about iPhone OS 3.2? Still in Beta I guess.

0 comments: