twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Friday=
It's supposed to be early celebration of Teachers' Day for TJ. Reason being so is that the year 2s will be having study break the next week so celebration will be better if it's held on this friday to include the year 2s.

Leo Club has proposed selling slippers to the school for charity purpose and also proposed to the school to allow us to wear slippers on friday. Okay, the school has allowed slippers with bright home clothes then. So friday was a rather different day for TJcians. Even other schools' students look at us in a queer manner in the morning while making our way to the school. This is the slippers I wore to school. I didn't buy the nokia slippers though, don't look very durable although I like the black design.

As usual the first 2 lectures on a celebration day is not at all effective. The lecturers somehow know it and lower their expectation on the level of noise in LTs. My feet are feeling kind of cold and unused to the condition as it's almost always wrapped in socks and shoes. Ha..

I want to thank all my robotics juniors for the card. Yep, it's a very good encouragement for me, I'm so touched. haha. Yes, I will go forward and be motivated. Thanks =) and... I won't have my wrinkles out, I'll still retain my IP kid look.

The celebration programme literally sucks... I'm feeling ultra bored staring at the meaningless video the year 1s created. It's so awful with the heavy noise echo in the video bluring almost any sound in the video. Those that I hear is often very high pitch, sending creeps down my nerves. Perhaps the plot is good, not anymore with lousy director (or video maker). Therefore, I only find the dance by the dance club entertaining. This year, there seems to be a lot of girls joining it and seems like the modern dance club should just rename their pdp title to something else since no guys are joining it. Anyway, not a lot of people attended the celebration I think, at least I didn't see mao xin... O_o Haha...

After the class skipped Aces day, we went around finding teachers to give presents to. They are quite happy just to receive something from us. For the subject teachers it isn't anything significant from us. It's just the cd with the presentation of slides done by jian yuan. I've never seen mdm lim smile like that, oh yeah, it's rare... But I like the expression on Ms fong when we hand her the photo album we did for her.

It really took us quite long time to prepare and plan. I'm not in the planning committee and I would like to say the planning committee has really done a good job. In doing this, we shouldn't blame one another for who did more or less. It's supposed to be a contribution that comes from the heart, something we put in willingly. I really don't hope to see factions arising out of small issues... It's not easy involving many people to come together and plan things. Patience is really the key thing. Afterall, 10/04 don't have many time together anymore, we ought to cherish the friendship we've built so far.

Anyway, Ms Fong flipped through every page, scanning her eyes briefly across every photos... She's rather amazed that everyone is so cooperative in churning out a creative gift for her. The girls are so obsessed with praising themselves continuously in front of Ms Fong how much effort they put in to decorate their page. Only alex rebuked and said that his page is the best... Oh okay... but Ms Fong thought that 1 of the photos ping aik might want it.. Lol.

Jian Yuan bought something for his e club teachers to represent a gift from the exco of his batch. I'm intrigued by the details of the gift. It's really very nice.. I don't think my camera can capture the essence of the gift, there's reflections of light in it that makes it look really beautiful.

Esmond and me also went around taking photos with teachers and friends. Ha, the teachers are quite accomodating even though they are busy with the long queue of students waiting to take pictures with them too. Haha. Ms fong even followed our camera pose.

The 02/04 people has drawn something quite creative and I happen to see it so I captured photos of it. Integration of Mrs Leong = Not applicable. You (rock). Haha, there's still another one for Mr Desai. They drew the mean power graph and showed error in the graph and his comments: "Drop physics". I heard they also did some poster thing for the form teacher also but of course not as elaborate as 10/04. =)


Study hard people, let's strive for good results ok? =)

0 comments: