twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Read a love story on http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm. It's a typical Singaporean love story but the theme's on a bittersweet romance that happens in everyday life. Quite a touching one I feel. Does such things actually happen in life?

I've been keeping so many secrets for so many people. Feel like bursting out somehow.

Not everyone is very sure on their future. Spent time out with Jensen, Daryl and Hengyi to buy Jensen's birthday presents yesterday. From the discussions, I could tell that it's at a junction whereby there's a decision to be made that confirms the turning point of your life after graduating from university. I have an idea what I want to do, just not sure what I can be.

There are some things I simply don't believe in second chances. Making amends to faults created on purpose seems even atrociously dumb.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A piece of advise... life may be full of regrets no matter the choice one makes. However, the choice that we need to make is what that is "correct" as of this space and time. There lies no absolutes, the world is an ever-changing flux, what is "correct" today may not be so tomorrow. Then when the day comes that we regret the situation our decision has brought us to, at least we do not regret the decision that we have made then, as what was decided then was the correct course of action then.活好当下,无悔当初。Food for thought... =)