twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Went to CNB Medical Centre for medical review. Total waste of time. The medics don't even have medical report for my service injury. I'm so frustrated about the processes for such review. It's been more than 3 months and nothing is done. I doubt that the claims can even be processed.

When I arrived at the medical centre I waited for more than 2 hours and I'm told that actually I don't have to see the MO. WTH?!? Am I just there so that my presence will remind them that they need to pass my report over to the relevant personnels? I insists to speak to the MO but the MO to my surprise is a more disgusting person. He didn't even raise his head to look when I speak. That's basic mannerism that the MO didn't possess. When I asked him regarding the PES status and claims, he says "so what do you want?"

That implies a lot. Firstly, does he mean that I want to "chao geng" and is just one of the many there to downgrade? Secondly, as a doctor, he's not paying any attention to what the patient is saying by dismissing the topics I wanted to raise before I even finish saying it. So what if he's a captain, that attitude is unbelievably poor and downright detestable. I should have gotten his name before I left that room. Before I left, he left before me and say "if there's nothing else, please wait outside" in a cold and aloof manner. I wasn't even done with my doubts. I think I had more after I left. I should have slammed the door harder than I did. There was no check up done, no report to submit to them... I wonder what was the taxi money I spent to reach that place for!

I received a email for this:

Generation-ACTS Club is hosting a SENIOR-JUNIOR NETWORKING SESSION for all incoming University freshmen on 25th March, 7.30pm to 9.30pm, at NTU Alumni Club at One-North (a short 10min walk from Buona Vista mrt), & we want to invite YOU!

You’ll get to meet friendly seniors and other potential freshmen from all Universities in Singapore (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM, …). The seniors will share with you everything you need to know about courses & varsity life, good (& not so good) campus food & hangouts (including all the unofficial stuff that the school won’t tell u!)… The whole idea of this event is to help freshmen like yourself clear any doubts that you and your friends may still have, before you guys make your big choice... As your seniors, we hope to help you to explore, integrate into, and make the most of your varsity life!

Go to http://matric2008.blogspot.com/ to register for this one-time only Networking Session! If you have friends who are interested and entering University this year, get them to register too! Places are very limited (since there’re so many freshmen in Singapore!), so register ASAP to confirm your place! And here’s the best part – the networking session is free! :D Light snacks & refreshments will be provided too, so… come and mingle with us!

Do keep in touch! Feel free to ask me any questions about varsity life… You can contact me at 90105905 / zephyr.song@hotmail.com :)

anyone interested?

0 comments: