twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Freshmen Orientation Camps

23rd June 2008

I shall set the date for easy reference to my blog inserts until further updates to my blog template. Haha.

Just gotten my orientation package today. Yay, took some time to sort out the ones I'm interested with. Freshmen orientation camps are fun but I shall be practical enough to choose just one to attend for.

1. NTU sports club camp
2. NTU CAC camp
3. NTU Student Union camp

These are not arranged in any merit order. I got to make a decision fast enough to enjoy the early bird offer. Hopefully, it's in line with what Jy wants to attend for. =Pargentinasharp

I think this is the only photo that more or less the entire Argentina members are in. Aye, I must train my thighs more in review of the cycling activities that went on that day. Ha, it's fun though. More pictures can be seen on my facebook profile.

Went gym with Aaron, Kelvin and his friend yesterday. It was more fruitful than usual. But still we chatted quite a lot as I don't recall being in gym for more than 2 hours~!

The intensity of the sunlight wasn't as hot as what we thought (what do you expect after a whole morning downpour) so the suntan session was called off. I doubt anyone brought any lotion either. Heh. I also think that it's a bit thick skin to use someone's stuff when I don't even know him before.

Yesterday's outing with E, ML and BW turned out horrible. It was another impromptu one but I didn't expect anything like that would be possible. Until now, I still couldn't figure out the entire story after the heated arguments between E and BW. Something BW must have said to E for her to be THAT indignant... Some sort of negotiation talks went on for 30min+ I believe while ML and me were at a loss of what to do or say. Somehow, I was told that it didn't have anything to do with me but I believe it's somehow related though. I told E that when she's in a state to inform me, then tell me at that time. Will things still be the same thereafter?

0 comments: