twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
haiz... wth... lost my wallet, da person say cant find after asking everybody in da office n asking da admin pple. DIE ar, more den $35 inside lor... nid those $$ for lotsa things:
-christmas gifts (definitely gotta buy)
-ruth's concert (coming)
-4B outing
-10/04 2nd outing (duno gona be alot)
-bing's treat (someone hinting me so long)
-movie
-smth i wana buy...

ain't tt alot? gosh.... pray to all gods, help mi get my wallet back pls...b4 my mum noes it...

job's pretty boring on first day... but today at least got da taste of creating something. Did flash intro for all da games produced. Nt sure if dey like my style.... but angelica tinks it's alrite... Hope da lotsa-complain-woman dun get to see my work. Scared of her le, after today's noisy argument btw her n a few of da staff... Gosh, how powerful her mouth can be.... juz drone on n on, non-stop. Damn loud some more... but my pay is still yet known. haiz

it's hard to tok to bao hong... he's kinda closed up... shao qi's easier to tok to.

Mood: =(

0 comments: