twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Yucks, forgotten my hotmail password. I tried to recover from Hotmail but seems futile as I've oso 4gotten my secret qn's answer. Tt's kinda dumb.. I've searched the web for very long time but return no free answer to it... Bah... if u happen to have this case before and have solved it, lemme noe. Now can only access my email thru automatic signin. Too bad, it din show da password in asterix out or i can hav some clue of gettin it out, haiz

Juz read alex's blog.. so xian mu, got ex-cg outing.. so good. Mb shuld get 04S6F to org one again too... Kinda miss them. Probably tinking of it as i'm too free... shuld get desmond to go gym workout again...haha

Britney's gettin more sexy... seen da pregorative album's mtv n woo... Hot! haha.. at least she's powerful enugh to stay alive in the entertainment world for so long, looks like she's nt juz an empty shell...

There's lotsa bullshit fake songs circulating. Irritating... Esp those of mariah carey's, blue's, simple plan... at least tt's wad i've received... bleah..

Mood: -sian-

0 comments: