twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
For those who find the story I posted before interesting, I found it in friendster bulletin... I shall try to post more of different varieties stuff in the future provided if I can remember what interesting sightings I've seen so far.

=JCT review=
I'm quite disappointed in my performance this time. Somehow, I already can foresee how things will probably go from now. I've never done that badly in physics before, damn... Moreover, it's ridiculous to spend my money on things like tuition when there's no significant improvement on my grade at all!

=Strange News=
Lately, the announcement of Apple to switch to using Intel chips has amazed me quite much. My first thought was to install the latest Apple Mac OS on my PC since the processor would be the same... However, as expected, they will have installed some protection to recognise if the hardware is the authentic Apple's one.

=Latest Recounts=
I was wondering how tall I will grow up to be when I was a kid. It just surprise me so much to see everyone relatively gigantic to me. Ha, in the end, didn't end up growing tall.. Aww, that's sad.

=Reflections=
As I grow much older than I was, I beginning to hate the control I'm in. Is it a blessing that I still have parents to control me or curse that I can never do things what other people will think it's definitely okay to do? I don't have an answer. I hope to get to work soon and be more independent. Only then, I can choose how I want to live my life.

0 comments: