twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Recent tutorials and remedials have almost drawn the life out of me. I suppose it's due to the sudden change in lifestyle I'm facing that makes me so uncomfortable for this period. I've always lack the discipline to do the right things automatically. But I'm doing it right now. I want to be proud of myself for A level results.

Tutorials are ahead now. That should be the pace. Doing revisions for chemistry nowadays...

These are the photos I took some time ago and only managed to get this to my computer after I bought the cables yesterday. It refreshes the fond memories I've had with my friends and family. Here they are:

=Robotics=
This is the one taken during roboGP competiton. There are many things I've yet to see from micromouse competitions I've gone through in the past. The competition atmosphere is not that dead, haha and there's interesting designs for robots like what you can see... Yes, they are roboracers!









=Class Memories=
These are the class photos taken in school and at the 10/04 outings. I guess there are not many outings whereby 10/04 gets together all the time. I think I'll probably miss you guys a lot when I leave TJ. Thanks for all the fun time that was shared. =)

0 comments: