twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Mugging Progress=
I don't know if my pace is considered slow or fast. I've covered more than enough for tutorials definitely. Revision right now is purely for maths and chemistry. Other subjects aren't there yet. But somehow I've found my motivation to do what I should do and I'm relieved I did.

=Windows=
I've just downloaded the theme for Windows Vista, the next windows OS coming to town, previously known as longhorn. It's quite cool I thought, after reading the review of it. The aim of the new windows is to simply tasks and make it real easy for newbies to handle. Vista means visual clarity according what Microsoft somehow has stated. The review of the site is at http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_beta1_01.asp. What I can simulate is only a portion of it. Here's the screen shot of my com. =) Looking forward to it, it'll be available at early 2006.

=NS=
Quite a lot of my classmates have gone for the NS checkup already. Not that many came back with PES A. I wonder what sort of training will the PES A guys be undergoing. I'm feeling kind of anxious about what will go on in there, but no use thinking about it right now. Hope it's nothing surprising... Ha.. At least I don't have to go back there to recheck PES status.

Esmond got selected for the pilot test sometime ago which seems interesting. Ha, but it's beyond my reach due to my myopia degree. =X

=Fever=
I've reached 38.3 degree fever on wednesday morning. It's quite terrible at that time, not only about the feverish effect but it also sends chilling pain sensation through all my bones. It's really nerve-wreaking... I was told that I curled up like a ball when I slept on Tuesday night.

Ok... my fever's gone but here comes the irritating cough and sore throat. I can hardly swallow my saliva without causing any discomfort. Now with the disgusting phloem sticking down my throat. Yucks..

=Life=
I heard from my brother that his form teacher has suddenly passed away on wednesday. (Yes, same day as my illness and several others including JY, Jeremy, Es, Ms Fong that didn't come to school also.) It's really too unexpected and I can hardly believe the reality. She's only about 20++, just became an official teacher and just got married and she just left the world like that for an unknown cause yet to be known. Perhaps everyone should fill their days with meaningful things, better to do things you always wanted to than to procrastinate and leave behind regrets. Tomorrow is something you can never be sure will arrive...

0 comments: