twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Another weekend for blogging. Yay~

=NAPFA Updates=
I managed to attain silver finally. 1st time of my life, I got that. I've failed NAPFA throughout except primary 4 when I got bronze.

I don't know if I should thank the practice session on wednesday which I've jumped over 20+ times for standing broad jump in hoping to achieve at least a D standard. Due to the poor cushioning of my shoes, my back and thighs aching severely even till now. But my jump improves slightly already though I don't believe in last minute work for physical conditioning.

I applied some medicinal pad (Is that how it's called?) on my back and thighs. It's not of the big and smelly ones but the newer types that are small and have no unpleasant smells. It sort of relieves my ache quite much. Otherwise, my shutter run and 2.4km run will suffer more repercussion.

Pull ups improve due to the pressure the sports guys are asserting on me unintentionally. They are doing so many to get A and so I just tried to do more than needed for silver. Shutter run allowed to run once since the teacher told me obtaining a B is more than enough. Diao~ Sit-and-reach can do better, not sure why but the grade is still the same. For sit-ups, I got no idea why the teacher has to minus 2 from my count. Well, still A anyway.

2.4km run came much later after everyone has completed their 5 items. I got lizhen as my recorder. During the run, she psycho her friends to cheer for me also. Wahaha... thanks to lz and friends... I tried to run at higher speed but my thighs are just too tired to catch up. Only at the last quarter of the last lap, I gathered all my energy to my legs and sprint as madly as possible.

After all, I hope jy don't be so sad about the results, after all there's still this programme to let you get silver..

=Charity?=
Today, I bought a shirt along with esmond and jian yuan. It's said that 3 shirts will give cheaper price so we agreed, though not exactly willingly. Maybe I should be the one to be blamed for relenting to esmond's relentless demands that upset jian yuan. I do think that the shirt is not very very nice and I have no idea what prompted me to buy the shirt. Lol... Perhaps Jian Yuan's money is meant to watch "The Maid" with whoever that is. He insists that doing charity is no good and besides the slippers look better. I'm speechless...

=Computing=
I just realise how bad it can be when all lectures focusing on theories are crammed together. It's so horrendous to start that only at 3/4 of THIS year. Similar to chemistry and physics, there's one on environment. Kind of weird to learn something about that, but I've yet to read through so I have no idea what's in it.

The way Wei Quan comments on Joel is quite funny. I don't know how I should put it but I think I shouldn't be so bad and say that, oh well...

=Embarrasing moments=
These are the moments that are so randomly thought out in my mind...

-When sleeping in bus and didn't realise how er... your image is...
-When tap water splashes on your pants which is mistaken to be....
-When someone wrongly thought that you're doing some disgusting things when viewed from an angle
-When you fall asleep on bus and your head constantly knocks on someone's else shoulders
-When you drip gravy or soup on someone else you are not familiar with
-When you tell a joke and the person looks at you sternly and says 'it's not funny'
-When you thought something is cool and somebody says it sucks
-When you are serious on a matter while everybody thinks it's a joke
-When you are still teased about the sweet things your gf/bf did to you
-When everyone knows about what's going on except yourself
-still more of it... end of part1, haha

0 comments: