twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Updates...

=Mugging Process=
I'm getting restless once in a while but still in a good swing for more.. Syllabus has ended for almost all, soon will be into the full-blown revision lectures and tutorials. Many of my friends has already planned their revision schedule in details already and there has also been additional emphasis on that by the principal. I've never done one in my entire life so far, wonder if it'll work for me?

=Gossips=
Got photos of jy n ahem studying together, Alex n pa studying together. These are the evidences contributed by jy. Ha, hope you don't mind. Tsk~ Haha.

I would say that some teachers are really alert or have an acute sense of information gathering. Not to mention who, but there are some who really know about what's going on between their students, more than what grades that should matter to them most. Ha.

=NAPFA=
I'm feeling so irritated by my results. But at least it's better than usual. I scored A for sit-ups and shuttle run, D for chin-ups and 2.4 run, C for sit-and-reach, E for standing broad jump. The requirements for standing broad jump is 222cm for 18 year old guys. The first 2 times I jumped was an embarrasing 180+ due to the worn out grip from my shoes and the slippery concrete floor. It's a little bit of unfair to let us jump on that ground instead of the mat. It would have been better but since everyone can jump so far, I see no reason why my performance for that would be lousy. I tried the third and fourth time bare-footed and got 219 and 215 respectively. Haiz. The re-test has to be conducted with all items regardless of how many items failed to achieve a D. That sucks...

=National Day Preparation=
TJ allows chalk and rice graffiti to be decorated under the LT and the stretch of walkway around there. I thought it will be quite messy but turned out to look pretty good! Response is applausible as many classes enthusiastically participated in that. 07/04 and 11/04's combined design is cool! These are the photos. I could only take them separately as the view's too big for my hp. Nice right? 10/04 also did both rice and chalk graffiti for Singapore too. Although not as nice but it's the thoughts that matters. Haha. For the rice ones, it's contributed by jian yuan, esmond, alex and me! For the chalk one is ping aik, alex, esmond, jian yuan and me. We wanted to include everyone in the class but turns out to be quite messy. However the main message can still be seen. Heez.



=Anime=
Naruto episode for this week's a bluff! I heard from lim pin that there's no new release for this week so there can't be a translated episode which I thought there was. The video that I downloaded was about some weird comedy which I've not watched yet. Wasted my time downloading that.

The way Inuyasha and Shaman King portrays fighting scenes are actually quite simplified, I feel. It lacks the depth of reality how matches are fought steps by steps and some parts are over-looked. It resembles the older films of martial arts whereby the person just strikes and the enemy either dies or runs away. Hope to wish for a more exciting thrill to fights in the later episodes.

0 comments: