twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Zhong Se Qing You=
Ha, recently someone has raised this issue. Not regarding me actually. I suppose it's natural to feel irritated when your good friend's being "occupied" by someone and somehow neglected you indirectly. But actually, no one really OWNS anyone so I suppose it's actually right of anyone to talk to and be with anyone he or she feels comfortable with. Sticking to someone due to obligation rather than willingness is pointless. Perhaps, it's often that one's loneliness can make a person feel jealous or low self-esteem...

=Borrowed Items=
I've managed to fold a dinosaur from mao xin's origami book. I actually borrowed for quite a long time and here I am with only a T-rex that's out of proportion. I can't get the legs folded properly by the way. But at least, there's a rough shape you can tell that it's dinosaur right? Say yes please. Lol. Hansui's FFX2's also back with her already. I returned her today since I won't have the chance to play at this time of the year. Maybe after A Level, I will have the short period of freedom.

=Robotics=
I'm gathering all holy power to pray for my club for the coming competition. People, must buck up. This is your time to make a mark in TJ's history. Hope you all can sincerely fight for the club. (Not literally of course...) Gambatte!

=National Day=
I didn't manage to use the computer on national day. But I did manage to take photos of the firework. It's not very nice at all but it's the best I can take out of it. Lol. They just appear as spots in the picture.

I also played mahjong that day. No win no lose. Most of the times, I'm supposed to win at least half the bet with my relatives... Lousy performance this time. National day parade's interesting. I didn't expect the separated venues to have a different taste of variety for this year. Lots of defence show-offs this time. Some are things I've never seen before. Goody bag looks nice too! Warh~ Blame my luck for not getting chosen for tickets.

0 comments: