twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Christmas Lightings @ Orchard=
Hmm... I just feel that this year's christmas lightings aren't that good. Perhaps because I visited them too early, that's why no christmas feel?

Christmas lightings will look good only at night so during the evening, Chingz and me dine out at Seah's Street place. It's not as crowded as when Thomas brought me there. Well, so, we don't have to wait as well. I don't seem to notice any jazz music playing that night too. The atmosphere's kind of different... Hah, don't know if it's the apt word to speak of it. It's really nice when you don't have to rush through your meals and be able to take pleasure in taking hours to enjoy eating. Lol...

Didn't really take much photos of the lightings there. The place is just too crowded and stuffy! How I hope cool air accompanies christmas in Singapore, that will be splendid. Can you imagine I was sweating while strolling leisurely on the streets? The theme this year seems to be of music related stuff. I saw musical notes hanging above the traffic all over the streets. At a junction, I saw a pair of "musician" decoration hitting the drums. Haha, I still prefer dancing christmas tree, looks cuter to me.

Here's the christmas tree behind us. Don't know why it looks that dull in the photo. It's supposed to look much more livlier, haha. This photo was taken by a stranger, not that bad but just worried that he'll run away with that. Lolz. I don't know why I look so dumb in this photo. Haha. The christmas tree near City Hall is the nicest of them all but too tall and sparkling to take photos too near. Saw one family taking photo of their children and the tree from opposite the traffic!

I feel bad for making her walk long distance here and there when her runny nose seems to act up only after walking some distance. She said the air wasn't too clean and I really think so. Fortunately, my nose is just sensitive to extreme fragrance from body shop perfume.

After some time, we reached the esplanade. I didn't know along the fenced up coastline of the esplanade is installed with animated lights until I notice that night the colours seem to run through the coast. I thought I saw that due to my eyes turning blurry. Ha, no, it's confirmed so. Oh yeah, the durian really looks gorgeous at night.

At that place, many people were taking photos. Who knows what they are taking. I saw lotsa flash here and there but I think only Merlion and Esplanade landmarks are worth taking.... or are there something else? Here's the merlion which is among the last few photo before the camera's battery runs out. When my cousin lent me her digital camera, it wasn't fully charged and she forgotten to bring the charger too. So it's actually not bad to capture 55 photos for graduation night plus a few on that night. Haha. It takes me some time to configure the right settings on the camera and as well as on my k508i.

The sea breeze there is really cooling... Nice spot for hearty chats too. I haven't been talking that much since A level was over. Many matters ran through my mind. I feel that life's coming to a cross-road since the future is almost uncertain but ironically, there should be nothing I need to make decisions over since what I have to face soon is NS and the girls at my age will become my seniors in their respective universities soon.

Yep, I think I will stop writing here. Quite bored this whole afternoon coaching someone. I wonder how will I spend my christmas...?

0 comments: