twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Graduation Night=
This is one of the big days for all TJCians graduating this year. I have always looked forward to it because it is my first ever grand party I've had so far. Secondary school's leaver ceremony isn't half as grand and cool as this. Haha..

It took me lots of time and money to buy clothes and do preparation for grad. It may sound kind of vain but no, I was just doing the minimum what others did. It's a fun thing having to reach Ritz Carlton early and see everyone coming in various styles...

Geraldine seemed bored almost throughout, complaining "sian" all the time. Jian Yuan had a hard time trying to entertain her. Ritz Carlton's signposts don't seem to be quite effective as the plates under the dim lights, merge well with wall and its position is somehow very near the place you want to find and that's like duh~ so redundant as you can already see the place before signposts lead you to it.

This is Hoi Ching looking great! I hope I didn't let others think I'm "da pai" because I have to be asked to take photo. I really love to take with all the friends I know. Afterall, there isn't going to be the same people, same time, same place walking into my life again. Ah, how nostalgic. =x

There are some wearing quite interesting costumes. Kai Yang, Daphne and one girl wearing Old England style are some of those I can think of.
Kai Yang was wearing some blue jacket with black t-shirt within. Daphne is wearing white cap and cool coat. Below are some photos I took with friends. It appears that the LCD screen on the camera is not accurate. I thought the photo was rather bright in the camera but appears not so on my computer. Hmm...

Also, I can't help but feel so amazed at fiona's appearance. Wow, so lady-like. She can look so pretty if she's less rough. Lol. However, it seems that she cannot stand how others look at her - hiding behind Estella's back initially. I think the change is more of good than otherwise for her.

Yunhui looks fantastically different. I can't recognise her for a while. Ha... I'm not tall and all girls are wearing high heels, that makes me seem even shorter. Sobx. Nah, that's fine.. I'm used to it. The first time I met her was at Choir audition and so far we've maintained some level of contact since she's living quite near to me. She's always very close to student council. After all, her boyfriend's from Student Council too. Haha.

The food isn't sufficient for me I feel. It seems like the greater the stars rating of the hotel, the lesser the quantity of food is provided. Nah, just joking. I like the dessert nevertheless. Strawberry flavour never tasted that good for me before. =P

Before the class left, we took a trio photo beside the great christmas tree standing near the entrance. Nice right? Alex looks like he's got a lot of things on his mind. Wonder what's he thinking about. Ha.

Here's the grad queen candidate from our class: Cirong. Well, I suppose she's chosen due to high popularity unlike some which may be due to other reasons... It's not easy to do the patting action when there isn't anything to show eh. At least there's a crown to be received. Ha... For guys, it will really be more fun if all put in more enthusiasm in performing for us especially the "Herhh.." part. But afterall, prizes don't seem to be much attractive anyway.

Here's Ms Fong without her beloved spectacles. Well, looks odd but maybe I'm just not used to it. I wanted to try contact lenses too but seems like there's no absolutely* free trial pair which wei jie insistently said there is. Mr Tong looks like a rich indonesian business man and Mrs Lim looks like a chic lady. Oh well, at least the MC felt so. She convinced everyone with her catwalk and the sexy moves taught by the MC. I don't have a picture on that. Ohh...

Here is Yuting. Her cheeks may look a little pinkish due to the colour editing. Quite embarrasing, she was taking photo with her friend when I suddenly just came in and she's OK for a photoshot. Her friend gave me a look that I was cutting queue.. Ha, but just said, "Oh nevermind, I help you two take." =X
Here's another popular girl - Yee Xian. Saw her and company at Marina Square shopping for stuffs. <= Her rebonded hair is quite nice right? Anyway, JiaYin is rather busy with her boyfriend so didn't take photo with her. =x That's all from the group of people in her gang that I know of.

This is the first and the last time I've taken photo with Xiao Yun I assume. It's of a funny incident that I got to know her. My friend, Haryl drags me to this christian sharing session for no particular reason and she's one of the very proactive people who enjoys opening herself to people. Frank and outspoken person. She always calls me Leonard because I look like the person she knew called leonard. Even her friend agrees so. I thought I'm unique? Lol.
This is Xiao Yun's friend, I think she's called Serene. I don't really know her but she said she always sees me on bus 88. Hee, I guess I aren't really observant. Glad to take photo with her anyway. So.. a new friend that night? Ha. I didn't see Haryl there so I guess he's not going. Strange, I thought somehow his friends will definitely be able to drag him there by hook or by crook. =P

Here's Angela Tan. Her make up is better than previous ones I would say. Not trying to hint anything though. Mm, she's a nice girl anyway, I've been rather impatient with her sometimes during pdp sessions. I think she would have sensed it but didn't take it personally to heart anyway... -----

Next is the gang of Marists in TJ. Not all but some. I really look like a dwarf or hobbit in the photo. See what I mean? If you ask me if TJ or my secondary school is better, college is where most of the most memorable events take place but secondary school is the one that makes me see what I am and the people around me. I believe both are meaningful to me.

Look at Hafiz. Isn't he cool? Ha, didn't expect him to wear like that. Maybe he's too close to Student Council initially and thus isn't close to the class. This year I realise he's a much nicer person than I thought, should have talked to him more to know that. Many dotA outings with him, zhiren and company aren't successful. Either tuition or something is in place. Ha.

Here's Estella looking very elegantly. She seems much slimer, wonder if she tried visiting slimming session. Opps, that's bad to talk of my "mum". She told me that when Esmond called her that time, she wasn't having a good mood and thus didn't think twice about the post-grad outing, it's not that she cannot go. (Hope Esmond reads this) I'm not clear what Esmond told jian yuan later in the night also. But like what Jian Yuan says, when the outing is at 2am. 9pm should seem early...

I'm tired of putting all the photos in. These are just a few. Drop me a message in the tagboard to ask for the photos taken not posted then I'll post accordingly.

0 comments: