twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
=Merry Christmas!!=
Ha, I think this is the festive season many young people will love to celebrate no matter whether they are seriously into it or not.

I went out with hoi ching for christmas eve and it was so crowded everywhere. Of course, it takes much patience to walk from place to place. Lots of spray, whatsoever party stuff you can think of, and I think that was what make the place so happening for countdown. Unfortunately, I did not countdown there. We count down at a quieter place at somewhere near esplanade.

All the way from citylink mall to marina square to esplanade, the crowd is comparative little and in contrast much more breathing space for people. Haha, although it wasn't what I expected from, nevertheless, still turned out to be fun in another flavour.

I managed to knock out some secrets from her at least. Nah, it sounded as if I was the bad person. I was quite truthful also... lol. There's little drizzle somewhere in the night and with the wind, it's actually quite cold. Fortunately, it stopped after a while. There isn't any synchronous countdown timing so we just went on our own pace, lol. I received a box of "Merci" chocolates from her. Oh no, looks like I have to go on "sinful" indulgence for some time... Ha. The chocolates sort of melted in my bag when brought home. Well, it's already the best place to hold the chocolates. If I had held it, it would have become worse due to the morning downpour.

I don't mind if it's just raining but the harsh wind makes everyone shivers like crazy. Chingz already wearing very thick but still shudders in cold, my jacket on her seems useless too. Lol.
Plus, both of us are very sleepy already... Imagine 2 fur balls wrapping up in a corner hibernating, haha, must be quite hilarious I think.

Now must catch sleep to cure my cold... For my brother, I don't know why and how come he got to be acquainted with a friend that is so generous to sponsor almost everything he plays... Chalet, movie, taxi fees, arcade fees, etc... Oh man, I'm so jealous!!

0 comments: