twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Finally finished watching Hana Kimi on YouTube. It's a cute Taiwan idol show. Ha, wished that my love life would be a little more exciting, sweet than I will have. But it's not something that comes true by just yearning for it. Too shy to pursue for it... Wanted to have someone to look forward to seeing after work, somebody to work hard for, someone to share my happiness and someone whom I can cry to... I am weak inside no matter how I want to hide it. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I'm getting weaker in controlling my emotions.

I tend to see the faults in other people which have made me very unhappy about many issues. There aren't many people whom I can really look up to. Is my perception of other people overly negative or it's just natural like that? I don't know. I want to believe that there's goodness in everyone, just that sometimes it's hard. Maybe that's why I love playing RPG games. Everyone in the game seems so perfect, heroic and righteous...

Thank you Padma, Choon Pei, Jian Yuan, Hui Chuan for cheering me on. Feeling empty~

0 comments: