twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
It's Mothers' Day today. Happy Mothers' Day to all! Here I am at home not able to go out to celebrate with my mum due to an injury on my left knee sinew... It's really really painful when I try to move about. Went Tan Tock Seng Hospital yesterday to get painkiller medication and mc for me to rest at home. Not only I can't bring my mum out for celebration, she has to help me for many of the things. Yuck...

Saw the news of the tragic accident that happened to the 2 Singapore servicemen in Taiwan. They died pathetically during their training in Taiwan. It still goes to show how much one can lose during their contributions for the nation, how fragile a life can be. There's still so much left for them to do. They're gone, leaving their friends and relatives behind grieving for them. My heartfelt sympathy goes to them.

Here's a picture of a colourful eye done in photoshop with brush and effects entirely using my mouse. The lines are very much unstable due to the shakiness and the difficulty of control on a mouse. Maybe I'll get a tablet in the future.

I wanted to bring out some sort of emotions in the eye but seems like just a "dead" eye upon completion...

She's getting her life back on track and she seems happy about her life now. I'm glad of it and hope she stays that way...

0 comments: