twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
:( I can't login to Windows Live Messenger using my sirhc.net account. Don't know what's the reason behind it. My hotmail account can be used to login though. Check the validity of my live ID on the web. It's still valid, just no idea why I can't sign in. *Frustrated*

Jian yuan's birthday is coming. Wonder where can we celebrate his birthday. Actually, I'd in mind a place. However, I don't know where is it. I shall find out...

It's snowing now in India, how rare. In many other Asia countries, the people are dying of heat. China's having approximately 40 degrees Celsius as I heard on the news. Farmers died of heatstroke is today's news. Hmm, don't you think the trend of hotter temperature is getting worrisome?

The feeling is brewing strong. I can't stand my life anymore. I need a change desperately.

0 comments: