twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
When i saw the fireworks displayed by the esplanade as shown in the tv, it occured to me that life is so similar to fireworks, it's short but tt's y it's so beautiful... Everyone sparks in their own way, trying in their own uniqueness to brighten up lives. It's a flittering moment so we should cherish it... Even when it's gone, the flame will stay in our hearts...

Perhaps when pple are too blinded by the daily things tt bother them, y nt take juz a moment, juz a while to realise how wonderful things hav been, wad bliss we're given to be living in comfort, and that may help heal our souls faster.

It's realli seems like an eternal cycle of hectic schedule for me this year round...trying so hard to work and catch up.. I dun wan to lose out...I'll continue to try

Zhang Zhi Cheng's music nt bad, should go listen...

Mood: (^_^)

0 comments: