twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Blogging from office again.

Working's so tiring. Miss the days of freedom of just "twang"-ing at home...

Had a nice catch up session with my batch boys last Saturday. We ate at the "Chong Qing Place" at Bugis. Ser Jing had dyed his hair with prominent brown with loud yellow highlights. He has the kind of quiet personality, so I wasn't quite expect him to like that kind of style.

After the eat-out session, Kelvin, Lip Sin, Cai Cai and me went to Tanjong Pagar for a drink. It's at a pub called "Top". It's a newly opened pub. The ambience is not really that impressive but it's one with no cover charge and we can sing karaoke and drink at the same time. The picture on the right is Grace and me. We're singing duet at that time I think.

On Sunday, I had a round of badminton session with Eugene, Chan mama and Huichuan. I've never had that much of a vigorous sports after my injury. My butt totally aches... After that, we went to Sitex. It's so crowded with people as usual. I happened to see Jeremy with his friends there. He told me he had sailed onboard the LST for his exercise for 9 days and obviously didn't like it. Ha...

Somehow, I think that my character makes people want to tell me personal things which are quite private. Supposedly, it's a good thing. But when I get too close with female friends with things like that, a relationship may not be possible? Perhaps, guys and girls see platonic relationship as a very different thing.

I think I started thinking of that only after I read about my astrological sign and started to think about myself. Here's an excerpt from astrology-online.com:

"Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor."

Keefer likes to write about sad stories. It's my first time meeting friends who actually likes to write about short stories... I think it's a rather good way of improving one's command of English? I've never a rich bank of vocabulary and strong grammar skills to start with. Haha.

Mm, I was thinking if I follow Geraldine go Malaysia... Will I miss out my job opportunity that will last me 6 months? I'm still waiting for reply, not that anything's confirmed.

0 comments: