twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Just Some More Updates

Met up with her. Had a rather rush dinner at Pasta Mania Cineleisure. I watch 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' without realising that she has watched it 2 times before that. I don't know if she really enjoys watching that or don't mind watching the show with me. =P I still hate Orchard Road at festive seasons period. Correction, it's pre-festive season too! I've got to squeeze through mass of people like layers of packed sardines. Even on such a cool day I can sweat a great deal. She hasn't decide what to get me for Christmas..

Andy's so nice to accompany me for my training even though it's so late at night. It's been ages since I've met anyone that sincere as a friend. =)

Yesterday, someone praised me again. I'm still so child-like in my heart. Gets excited easily over such matters... Haha.

I've thought about issues regarding seeking a pretty girl as girlfriend. I don't know why but I also tend to stereotype and believe rather strongly that 99.9% of pretty girls are arrogant, selectively friendly type of people. I was told off by a few male friends when I told them about my opinion. They said, what's fun about life if you don't try? Ha... Of course, I will want my girlfriend to have a character that will capture my heart for life.

Keefer told me that he experienced some problems with his laptop. I think the problem doesn't really lies in the specification of the laptop but more of the operating system I suppose. Maybe loading Windows XP will be the best way out for a short work-around solution?

I hope more of my colleagues can open themselves to me sooner... Or am I not sociable enough?

0 comments: