twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

I'm fine...

Well... I'm slightly stressed up about my new job. On the first day, I was straight away thrown to sit beside a qualified customer consultant to listen to how he performs his job. The customers who call in aren't exactly a nice bunch of people. Whatever their attitudes are, we can only be extremely patient even though at times, it's not the company that's at fault. There's many things to learn and right now I can only be patient about it. I don't want to end up like Kelvin who had broken off his contract a week ago paying $1200 for the consequences... There's little interaction between colleagues. Only at lunch time do I get to talk a bit with some of my colleagues. I hope I'll be getting fine later on.

I haven't place an advance booking for dinner yet. I want to get a confirm schedule for the weeks ahead before I can safely ask Yvvin out. I have little confidence that I'll be able to do anything much for Christmas Eve. Everyone at the company will be aiming for that I suppose. Even for the 31st PA's Celebration I'm also uncertain about my attendance.

Twister doesn't have the haircut promotion anymore. They're pushing for the VIP card shortly. It's about $300 for one I heard. Not going to get that. It's too expensive...

Sometimes I wonder if I have placed too much trust in someone before knowing him or her that well. I don't want my vulnerability to be used against me...

0 comments: