twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Movie Outing - Vexille

Another update here. Wanted to update earlier on but I was waiting for the pictures to be uploaded first. We ate at somewhere opposite Peace Centre at Dhoby Ghaut. jialingmeThe food's not bad actually. Had a simple meal with Jialing and Keefer. We chatted for a while as we update each other on our life. They said I look tired that day and spoke little. Didn't felt that way about myself though.

We finished the dinner quite early so we strolled around in Cathay for quite some time. The shops in the building always exude a high-class feel to it and the majority of people who shopped there are mostly well-dressed I feel.

keefermeHere are another round of get together pictures at the comfortable sofa seats outside the theaters... Haha.

Keefer's wearing purple too. Luckily I was wearing an additional vest otherwise it'll probably look weird walking together. Ha..darkentrio

Another of an edited photograph... The original picture had a very bright exposure. Okay, this is a bit overdone I admit...  

After our dinner, we went to Cathay Picturehouse for the movie. Due to unexpected popular demand, the seats that we are left with are the front-row ones. We took the 7.20 PM slot nevertheless. I have no idea what the movie is about only a rough idea that it's a futuristic anime film. picturehousebestI hadn't expect very much out of it but was surprised that it turned out not bad for my taste at least.

I was supposed to be working today. Fell sick and rested at home... Throat's parched. Hope the medicine will work fast...

0 comments: