twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
Went for physiotherapy today with Thomas. The same therapist attended me today. I think she can recognise me. Haha, not that I'm trying to flirt with her though. Lol. She asks about what I'm going to do in university and things like that... Okay, anyway, the main point is that I'm glad both my strength's the same now according to her measurement and I just need to train up on my left hand's endurance. Tried doing push-ups but I still can't sustain more than a few... Pull ups are worse. Never mind. I shall persevere!

Yea, I finally got my interview appointment set on Monday, 10.30am at Haw Par Centre. Wish me luck people! It's more of a rotational shift and I can expect unusual timing with hopefully higher pay?

Cirong's having a farewell party on the 12th. Tanah Merah Coast Road, NSRCC. Unit 31. I'm helping her broadcast to other guys in the class, so please spread around. Thank you.

I think Diyana has the same problem as me. Not attending to handphone message quick enough. Often I have to wait till the next day to receive the reply. Ha... I just know from Keefer yesterday that I was supposed to burn 11 copies of the DVD video. I burned one only. So sorry... =X He also commented that I sounded like Yee Ping... Mm, I haven't notice that yet.

I ran 2 and 1/4 rounds around my neighbourhood with Andy. We took approximately 50 mins for the run. I usually don't run that distance by myself. It's too boring to run alone for 50 mins. I realised it's been too long since I did sit-ups because I'm still having crams now. Waha.. Okay, I shall discipline myself for the training regime. I sacrificed the noodles my mother was having just now. (So tempting...) I hope he's right about making a difference for the routine I'm about to follow... I'm very thankful for his help nevertheless. Ha.

Also while in the train, I saw a couple that caught my eyes. The guy is extremely obese and he has an unsightly enormous patch on one side of his cheeks. He looks very insecure and has little confidence. However, his girlfriend is pretty normal looking and is lovingly embracing him. How many of us will really be able to love someone without even looking at appearance? We touch our hearts and find the answers...

0 comments: