twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Birthday Celebration Notice

Till now, I have yet to receive the pictures from Cirong's birthday. Probably take ages to come... Haha.

Hey people, I've booked a chalet on 1st Feb to 3 Feb for my birthday party. All are welcome. It's at Downtown East. BBQ will be available too! Please come down with your presents, thank you. (Joking) I book via Internet Banking so the lot number will only be sent to me later on.

One thing about the date is that my birthday is not 1st, it's on the 6th but it's Chinese new year eve so having it earlier will be the best I think.

I'm asked by Edith to think up of a wishlist for my 21st birthday but I haven't got one yet. Perhaps I'll think through again before posting it. Ha.

I'm back to being forgetful again. Slept without shutting the windows in my room that's by the corridor. As usual, I'm given a dressing-down by dad. Grr...

'Heroes' season 1 is so exciting. I'm about to finish watching it but was worried about the same thrill for season 2. I've heard from Ronald that it's a failure compared to season 1. Oh man~

I'm happy that I got another web design assignment through a friend, Jeffrey. The dilemma is how much am I supposed to charge him. His budget is not that high though. But I need time and lots of thinking to do one...

Daryl looks kind of stress lately with his job. It's very highly paid and it's demanding too. $10 an hour. Interested party can find him. Haha.

Life in Haw Par Centre under training is fun. At times, lessons can be boring but it's all very applicable to the situations that I'm about to face in the job later on. It's unlike any Physics or Chemistry whereby I really do not see myself doing that in the future. Besides, my course-mates are all very spontaneous and fun people. Really enjoyed the times with them.

Jonathan was always very quiet in the call centre but didn't expect him to be such a joker. Of course for every joker, there's always someone cynical to pour cold water to him and that's Ronald. Frank and Meiling are two interesting people whom I can exactly figure out their character exactly. Franklin, being the youngest, flirts with almost any woman. I won't be surprised if he flirts with Casina. Yeow Kheng can be so shy that he can blush when a girl asks him something. =x But the fun times will soon be over and it'll be back to the boring and repetitive job again. Sigh...

0 comments: