twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Starhub Memories

A few things happened at work last week.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, frankjohnFrank and John stopped their work later than us. Meiling rushed the rest to take the company shuttle bus out first. I hesitated for a while before following her. I think that really was a bad move made. John and Frank were very pissed when they came down and realised no one waited for them.

I think if I were them, I'll feel as pissed too. Although now, they're not angry about that anymore, I feel that it's something that's always there in their mind if ever they're going to trust us back. We used to be a close clique that sticks together for lunch, for going jan's bdayhome etc.

I've gotten the pictures from Cirong's birthday and Jan's birthday already. Here they are. See how excited Jan looks in the picture. That also reminds me that Sebastian, Melvin and Swee Kuan will no longer be working with the team soon in February. Willie, the team leader is no longer with the team also. TJ grp photoI'm extra in the picture, I'm not in the team either. Haha.

That photo is one she took with TJC school mates as a whole. I think the design of the cake is nice. Well, there's a few shots on that before her face was smashed onto it. Ha. Cousin Karin is sponsoring me with a cake. I wonder how's mine look like.

Next week's into the OJT phase. I hope I can cope well. I think I can't remember so many things at one go. I have to keep reiterate the steps before I can be fully familiar with the steps. The rest of my training team people don't seem so worried.

I've bought all the clothes I need for Chinese New Year already. The rest of the stuff to bother is about the planning for my birthday chalet which is coming real soon. Need to get at least the catering settled first. I think I'll be able to accommodate all the guests in the chalet since not all will be in the room throughout. Esmond agreed to help me out with the decoration and photography while Choon Pei agreed to help me out with the planning and making of jellies. Jian Yuan agreed to accompany me to shop for the miscellaneous things that I need for the chalet. So glad I have a bunch of friends to rely on for that.

0 comments: