twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Work Updates

I wanted to change blog template for the new year but too busy to find another one I like.jan08me

Dyed and highlighted my hair for the new year. It's about $130 for that. Expensive right?

Congratulations to my cousin, Karin, who just gave birth to Caden on 5 Jan. Her baby weighs 3.6 kg. 0.6 kg more than me I think. I wonder what she's eating all these while. Haha. Thank goodness, both are blessed to be fine. =D

Went for the Starhub training on Monday. It's really a nice change to the stressful environment in Ayer Rajah call centre. The trainers at Haw Par Centre are much more interactive and approachable compared to people of similar seniority at call centre. However, there's test to be held on Friday. I hope I can pass it. Passing mark is 85 if I didn't listen wrongly.

I checked my payslip. I was actually underpaid. I had already called BGC and they promised to credit the amount into the next payslip. Hai...

Meiling actually wasn't angry at me for not changing shift with her. She was just not smiling and I mistook that for being pissed. Fortunately, I've got a chance to clarify that. I think I can identify girls from girl schools. There's a common pattern if you listen to them speak.

I actually don't know what to do or say to friends when they're in difficult family situations. 'Take care' wouldn't be an appropriate phrase to say because to me they're so casual and mean very little to whatever help that you can deliver to friends...

0 comments: