twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
finally writing it again after another 5 days..

busy perhaps, or may juz b an excuse to leave my addiction to blog alone.. Coursework starts tmr, wonder how it'll b. Life is so full of uncertainty, shuldn't ponder so much, tink shuld take it in my stride ba...

tink i realli enjoy myself in service learning ba. Mingling wif da kids isnt tt easy but it's nt bad. Gotta play silly games wif them n my fellow frends sorta erase my troubles i hav in my mind. Always hav a sense of nostalgia when i go back qiaonan, but tings hav changed. Tchers arent da same anymore...

Sometimes fate always play on me..wei quan hav gigahertz cant come for computron, so how da hell is our team gonna win? ques r beyond my level of understanding, nt realli suitable for jc students ba..

I'm trying out new writing style so tt my loyal blog readers wun get sick of my stuff, thx for supporting all the way~

some song recommendation here:
gareth gates - say it isn't so
david gates - if
ou de yang - yi ren yi ban
jolin - she bu de

Mood: ~_~

0 comments: