twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
haiz...wad if someone asks u whether if like u, how will you u react? duno how to ans tt ques. I can simply juz ignore tt but... things juz get tangled up in anyway i do..

ha.. anyway, thx 2 da rain, mass pe cancelled. I sorta nid tt cuz my legs still cram, esp my old wound, left sole's bone. Ever since sec4 tt time..da prob has elongated to now ever since, haiz...still figuring out how to solve tt. I realli hope to improve fitness for napfa, but dun hav someone wif bout da same std to train wif me leh. I lack da drive to DIY.

Today interview nt bad lar...got some thing at least. I'm lookin more forward to da PE teacher's recommendation to a lecturer. Tt will b a better one i hope.

congrats to mao xin being air rifles's captain and vice pres. Wow!! haha..

Mood: :\

0 comments: