twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)
I don't know why but internet seems very slow today. MSN slow, blogger slow, maybe because it's the singnet connection.

Watched the vidlit flash movie, it seems interesting, but perhaps because it's quite long, you'll get bored by it quite soon if you don't give it extra attention. At least it's better than www.badgerbadgerbadger.com. That one really sucks, it's irritating moreover.

Pulling a smile when you're sad is really hard. But I guess everyone is doing that somehow. But I think everyone who bothers to put an effort deserves encouragement. Why make the world such a sad place and not one which is full of humanity warmth. Ok, maybe I don't know what I'm saying... Spouting rubbish again.

I'm pro at making people sad, i've kind of figure that out. Sad actually, don't know why it just have to be this way. Or am I just tormenting myself? I don't know, don't have an answer for that. I just need someone by my side to console me. Isn't that simple enough?

Mood: -erratic-

0 comments: